Grilled Marinated Salmon is an easy meal that can be prepared at home in just a few hours. Twin Seafood purchases our salmon fresh daily.
Preparation Time: 1 hour
Cook time: 45 minutes
Ready In: 1 hour, 45 minutes
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 pounds salmon fillets
- In a medium bowl, combine the soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, oil, mustard powder, ginger and ground black pepper.
- Place the salmon in a dish that can hold liquid and pour the marinade over the salmon.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium high heat and lightly oil grate.
- Grill the fish for about 3 to 4 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.